The Ven. Robert McDonald (1829-1913).
McDonald was born in Point Douglas and was educated at the Red River Academy (St. John’s School). He was ordained in 1852 by Bishop Anderson and spent ten years serving the Ojibway people from the mission at White Dog before moving to the Mackenzie River district as a missionary to the Loucheux people. On retirement he returned to Point Douglas and devoted the later years of his life to compiling a Tudukh language dictionary. He is pictured in the Great West Window in the Cathedral.